Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Week 2 - Things 3&4

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know I am out of order. I have never been one to do things in order anyway. I am regularly bass akwards but that's OK it is me. No honestly I have not had a chance to sit down at a computer that has headphones or a set of speakers yet so I have not had a true chance to sit down and do the 7 1/2 habits of life long learning yet. I was so excited about setting up my blog and get started so I decided to skip this part for right now and get these 2 steps out of the way. I promise that in the next day or 2 I will grab a set of headphones and take the tutorial. Anyway, to document my progress I have set up my blog (as if you hadn't figured that out yet), and I have registered it. So now you all can share in my journey of learning. Cheers!

2 comments:

EMALMADA said...

Hello from Portgal
Have a nice day

laughing at everything said...

well, you could have started at the end and worked you way to the beginning.