Monday, June 18, 2007

Getting Started

Ok so Maryland 23 Things here I come! I keep a myspace page but I don't play with it much, so this will be a new venture for me. I don't blog on there, and I have never been good about keeping an personal diary, so here is hoping i become addicted (shhhh guess I shouldn't say that since this is a work thing) oh well! I am looking forward to learning new things about the wonderful world of technology. Who knows maybe this will be the motivation I need to start working on my certification that I will need to finish my degree, before it is the only thing keeping me from obtaining that piece of paper, lol! I guess I must quote as I get started here, one of my favorite lines from one of the best movies ever: "That's what I like to hear Shrek and Donkey off on another world win adventure! "

No comments: