Thursday, June 28, 2007

8 Things about me!

These are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged, and asking them to read your blog. Ok thinking of 8 things that are actually interesting may be the challenge here but I'll give it a try. 1. I am one of the fortunate people who has had the joy of marrying their best friend. 2. I love to fish, crab, and almost any water sport you can think of. 3. Last year I took the hunter safety course, I was the only female in the class, and also the only one who got a 100% on the test (and I hit the target more accurately then most of the guys in the class :P) 4. I am an online gamer, EQ2 is my current game. 5. A perfect Saturday night includes, my husband, myself, our dancing boots and hats, and Cancun Cantina!!! - well I should say this is only when we cant go to the eastern shore. 6. I have worked for BCPL since I was 15. 7. I love dogs, my husband and I just adopted a wonderful little girl, she is a great addition to our family. 8. I use to raise birds, and more then one person in BCPL is the proud owner of some of these rotten, i mean wonderful, little birds. OK. The people I have tagged are Adventures in Library NoObness, Freaking Out, Bahama Mama, BetsyBoop, Cofessions of a Circulation Assistant, Confuzzled's, Queen of Wii, and my 8th person I am waiting for there blog to pop up, but they will be getting tagged as soon as I see it! WOOT! have a great day!

1 comment:

TheLibraryLass said...

I am tagging you anyway even though you've already participated. I'm just too lazy to go edit my blog! :-D