Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Week 1 - Thing 1- Read this Blog

OK so I have gotten started. As you can see I have 1 Signed up for 23 Things. I have read the blog. Although since my blond brain continually kicks in I do refer back to it from time to time. I have an idea of what the program is about and I am looking forward to learning about all of these great programs. I know little bits about some of them but I believe that I can never know too much. Now off to thing 2..... P.S. If memory serves me correctly, when we launched RFID at White Marsh with the original RFID Express Checkouts we referred to our robot looking machines as Thing 1 and Thing 2. We even had pictures of these 2 beloved characters on the machines at one point. I fondly remember that every time I start talking about the 23 things! Have a great day!

No comments: