Saturday, September 1, 2007

Week 3 Thing 7!

Wow on a roll today, 2 things in a day. About time I started getting some of this stuff actually completed :D. Anyway, something Technology that interests me. Well I have to say starting at a new branch this week where I have to know how to trouble shoot Cybrarian and monitor it has been a good learning experience for me. Being Circ and coming from a big branch where the Librarians always took care of everything with the computers I had not had the opportunity to learn much about it. Even though I am comfortable with computers and use to work as a PTA (before Cybrarian) I never had the time to dedicate to exploring it. I think it is interesting all of the different software that we have to monitor and trouble shoot the computers and how we can do it all from our little information desk is great!

No comments: